No tears! Well, maybe a little teary but nothing major!)
I am seeing a Rheumatologist for potential Rheumatoid Arthritis. The concern is I am young and that I could see the full affect of this disease because I am a young one. Yes, apparently in your mid 40's is young! I like this doctor! (My OB referred to me as mature in age. Just call me old already! *he and I had a good laugh at that since I didn't understand his abbreviations for trying NOT to call me old*)
I like my doctor! Another huge praise!
The results of the x-rays do not show any sign of deterioration! Jumping up and down on the inside until he said that is NOT an all clear sign! Barry and I still rejoiced because it could have shown something and didn't! So we will take that as a positive sign! Its hopeful!
My symptoms are not completely in line with Rheumatoid Arthritis but the previous blood work showed high RH factor. So RA is not out of the picture. We are retesting the blood work to see if the results are the same or whether I will keep the doctors guessing.
(If you have known me over the past two decades, hearing I don't fit into the box of the norm is a phrase I hear often with a variety of life things over the years! Just ask my family!) Apparently, I am in the strange category often! I will take that as being uniquely created by our Creator! How is THAT for perspective?
If blood work comes back the same then we will move onto the MRI.
My specific prayer...I stay strange (why change now?) and the blood work will come back in normal ranges!!! Would you join me in praying the next 10 days?
- I am thankful for encouraging friends that lift me up when I feel the burden of concern.
- I am thankful for a loving husband who took time off to spend it with a wife who becomes a chicken in the doctors office. He is a man that gently walks with me through life's unknowns.
- I am thankful for children that pick up the slack when mom begins to have her issues.
- I am very thankful the Lord has given me a high pain tolerance! I would hate the think what this feels like if I did not have a good pain thresh hold!
- I am rejoicing in knowing that I am in God's care whether my test come back to my satisfaction or not!
- I am a blessed woman and am thankful the Lord taps me on the shoulder to remind me that my life is not here on this side of heaven. I am in my temporary home.